Saturday, August 18, 2007

post-AL

Everyone is so fucking sensitive. I mean, you get a little fired up during a ball game, hit a couple motherfuckers with a bat, and BOOM! You're off to jail.

Jose Offerman, of the L.I. Ducks these days, put a bat upside a few opponents heads after getting plunked. Seems fair to me. I mean, you hit me with a ball, I take a bat to yo' ass. (Remember Sean Connery's character in the Untouchables? "...Capone's guys put one of your men in the hospital. You put one of his in the morgue!") What's the problem?




What happened to the good old days? 8/22/1965: Juan Marichal clubs John Rosenboro upside the motherfucking head in a Giants/Dodgers game at Candlestick...

Juan Marichal getss suspended for nine days and fined $1,750.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone's turning into limp-wristed vegan cali homos.

Hugh G. Balls said...

Nobody's got any balls anymore.

Johnny Applebag said...

Pack a fags. I'm telling you.

Moveitfred said...

Hey, fucking Heywood:
Where are you, you "limp-wristed vegan cali homo"?

GVB said...

Look, I never figured out why hitters ever dropped the bat in the first place..."Hey, that bitch just tried to brain me with a 90 MPH cannonball, I think I'll put this perfectly good weapon down on the ground before I confront him." Fuck that. Bean balls would stop QUICK if someone like Mariano got his ribs broken by a home run swing to the chest.

Also? Nice fall from BoSox grace, Offerman. What happened to your career?