Friday, February 15, 2008

committ-AL

Well folks, I've now committed myself to a series of Tris for the 08 season. The plan is to actually begin the season with a 1/2 marathon. I'll do the Long Island 1/2 in early May. I'll follow this with a series of Sprint tris in Late May, June, July, and August. Then in Spetember I have an Olympic tri. I'll do one more tri in Late September or early October if I do not get into the NYC Marathon (again) this year. If I get in, it's right into Marathon training.

Here's the rundown:

The Long Island 1/2 on 5/4

The Ironclad Sprint Triathlon on 5/24...BRRRRRRR!


The Gold Coast Tr on 6/15


The Mighty North Fork Tri on 7/13


The SBR Harriman State Park Tri on 8/16


The Mighty Hamptons Tri on 9/14


After that, we shall see. I considered doing a 1/2 Ironman Tri at season's end. I think I'll wait and see how the early races go before making a decision on that one.

Some might say that this is an audacious plan. But i know I've got Jesus on my side. And you don't fuck with the Jesus.


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rock on! How come no NYC Tri or the Urban Adventure series in NYC?

Anonymous said...

Got shut out of the NYC. Fucker closed out in like December. Shit. Don't know the Urban adventure series. What's the tri consist of? B and E, carjack, drive by?

Anonymous said...

你是一个疯狂的非洲裔美国人。

Anonymous said...

Yo, Hong!

是。 它是相当疯狂的。 但是我有巨大的球。

Heywood Jablome said...

very ambish year Al. I did not see any mountain or cross races. What gives?

Anonymous said...

Al,

With a schedule like that, how are you going to fit in all your jazzercise and hula hooping?

We all know you don't need to save much time for blogging anymore either.

Anonymous said...

Anon:

Don't be hatin'. Al be reachin' out to our yellow brothers and shit. It's the motherfuckin' year of the rat, yo. Where's the love.

Anonymous said...

Sr. Bangorhard tiene un pene pequeño, amarillo. Sr. Bangorhard está muy enojado sobre este reparto desafortunado de las tarjetas.

kuntwhisperer said...

Yo Heywood, how come no pics of you gettin' down with Mikey Ball and on-tour-age of juicies? You get married and have kids or sumpthin?

Heywood Jablome said...

Pics soon to fool Kunt.

Anonymous said...

Jorge:
Sr. B no juega a tarjetas. Pero debes ver su palillo. Él es absolutamente el jugador.