Tuesday, May 20, 2008

refus-AL

Al cannot take the blame for Fred's problems. Fred is paranoid.

And gay.

The gay thing I completely support. I understand that Fred wants to keep it "in the closet." And I'm ok with that. (I don't like the ass slaps, the 'hey big fella's, the crying 'hold me's, and the curtains he hung up on the office window, but I support his rights, man.)




The paranoia is a whole other thing, though. Fred. Fred. Listen to me...


I'm not Mr. Lebowski; you're Mr.
Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's
what you call me. That, or Duder.
His Dudeness. Or El Duderino, if,
you know, you're not into the whole
brevity thing...



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everytime I see M.I.F. he is drinking a white russian. Now it makes sense.

Anonymous said...

Tell you what's even weirder, today at the factory Al was talking about defiling a white russian.

Anonymous said...

Actually, I heard Al talking about getting all nasty with a black beyatch.