Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Trivi-AL Pursuits




Well, another training update here. Whoop-dee-fucking-doo, right? Anyway, the Als did a nine-er this morning before heading into the factory. Nice run. We warmed up with a mile at 9 and then trimmed down to low 8s for the remainder.


Dismiss-AL


Your hero, Al Bangorhard, pulled a fast one and slipped out of work today. (Yes, this is after coming in late due to my long run.) I dismissed myself and headed to Shea. Where I spent 6 innings swallowing as much as I could (beer that is). Then I headed home thinking, " a bad day at Shea is better than a good day at work."

5 comments:

Heywood Jablome said...

Al,
How does one turn out high quility products from the factory if the builder is never at work? Teach me wise one, teach me.

Anonymous said...

Heywood,

You only work 10 days a month as it is....and now you want Al to teach you how to work less???

Us 40 hr/week tax payers that pay to keep all of your factories up and running are getting angry/jelous.

Extremeski

Anonymous said...

Extremeski has a point, yo. Moveitfred understands she's spittin' mad and losing teeth over this.

Heywood Jablome said...

Not sure if that is Extremeski talking or the valuim

Moveitfred said...

Woody: Who gives a fuck about high quality products? This is a union gig!