Sunday, March 9, 2008

bronchi-AL

Al endures...

This AM brooks and I went down to the State Park for the LIRRC 10 miler. It was COLD!!! and WINDY!!! this early am. Temps were hovering at 30. Winds were gusty as hell. Wind chill had it near 5 degrees. Fahk!

I had wanted to run 7:30s. I ran 7:50s instead. I had some weirdness happen to me, and it freaked me out more than just a little. I was having these weird asthmatic-like wheeze attacks during the very open/windy sections of the run. The cold wind would tear into me, and I just could not breathe. I wheezed my way through those sections, feeling like I was drawing air through a straw. It sucked. My chest felt like it was spasming until a good hour or two post-race.

After I got home, I was ok. I got down to Tyvek-ing the exterior where the new doors and windows went in. Then I cam in and insulated the new walls. Much fun. we're coming along. And now, a little something for Fred (who is still contemplating activity). Oh and thanks to GVB for turning me on to this...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Al-

See below. Notice bike leg: 12.5 miles. With hills.

Goooooooooood-bye!

See you 5/10, homo.

Kisses, MiF

Anonymous said...

Fred: Your fat ass will be logging 9:50s (really 9:40s but you'll also stop to gak so...) Make the bike leg 20 miles...you're still mine.

Anonymous said...

Fuuuuuuuck off.

Moveitfred is logging 9:33s.