Friday, September 14, 2007

motivation-AL

Al Reveals His Deepest Fears



Well, I'm coming along...slowly. I've been stretching, spinning, swimming, massaging, resting, icing, compressing, elevating, load bearing, and fucking grumbling...a lot. I'm improving, but, as I say, it is slow.

I'd love to get out for a long run. And I want to crank out a real road ride. I'm so gay from all this low res trainer shit that I'm thinking of getting a gel seat...and sissy bars with tassles...in pink.

Anyway, just thought I'd update you as the other two fags are incommunicado. Heywood may be dead, in fact. I can't remember the last time we got one of his riveting posts. ("Ma says the cows may have brucellosis. Susie says the Plymouth threw a rod. Johnny says he and Pa have to mend the fences out in the pasture. They're planning on growing alfalfa next year...")

4 comments:

solobreak said...

What about the Carl Hart Duathlon in October? Is that a joke, or maybe worth a road trip while all the NE bozos are group-groping around Gloucester?

Moveitfred said...

If Al is whole...he's in!

Heywood Jablome said...

Al, does this mean you are out for the race in October when I come out?

Moveitfred said...

Don't know, really. Rather fucked now but trying.